Thanks for entering!
Stop by your local Checkers® or Rally’s® to try the new Frank’s RedHot® Boneless Wings today!
Frank’s RedHot & Checkers/Rally's Big Game 52 Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE, PAYMENT OR ENTRY FEE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER AND ENTRY TO THE SWEEPSTAKES IS FREE. A URCHASE, PAYMENT OR ENTRY FEE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES TO WIN. ENTRY OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE CONTIGUOUS 48 UNITED STATES, AND DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA WHO ARE 13 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER ON DATE OF ENTRY. VOID IN ALASKA, HAWAII, PUERTO RICO, ALL US TERRITORIES AND POSSESSIONS AND WHEREVER ELSE PROHIBITED BY LAW. MESSAGE AND DATA RATES MAY APPLY.
1) SWEEPSTAKES TIMING: Frank’s RedHot & Checkers/Rally’s Big Game 52 Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes") starts September 11, 2017 at 12:00:01 AM Eastern Daylight Time and ends November 26, 2017 at 11:59:59 PM Eastern Standard Time (the "Sweepstakes Entry Period"). Sponsor's computer is the official timekeeping device for this Sweepstakes.
2) ELIGIBILITY: This Sweepstakes is offered and open only to persons legally residing in the contiguous 48 United States and District of Columbia who are at least thirteen (13) years of age on the date of entry in this Sweepstakes. Officers, directors and employees of The French's Food Company LLC, ("Sponsor), Checkers Drive-In Restaurants, Inc. (“Participating Retailer" herein also defined as “Checkers/Rally's"), ADROC Productions, Inc., (“Administrator") and each of their respective parent, subsidiary and affiliated companies, distributors, advertising, promotional and judging agencies, persons engaged in the development, production or distribution of materials for this Sweepstakes (collectively, the “Sweepstakes Entities") and the immediate family members (parent, child, sibling, IRS dependent and spouse of each) of and/or persons living in the same household as such individuals (whether related or not) are not eligible to participate. This Sweepstakes is void in Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, all US territories and possessions and wherever else prohibited by law. U.S. law governs this Sweepstakes.
During the Sweepstakes Entry Period, consumers will be allowed to enter via Text Message one time, via Online Microsite one time or via Mail-In up to two times. There will be a maximum of two (2) entries per person regardless of entry method.
Guidelines and requirements for entering the Sweepstakes by submitting an eligible Entry are listed below.
- There are three (3) methods of entry in the Sweepstakes:
Online Microsite Method: You can enter through the Sweepstakes website at: www.WingsSweeps.com. To enter, you must complete and submit the following required information on the entry form as instructed: full name, email address, zip code, daytime phone number (b) agree to the Official Rules and have the option to be added to Checkers/Rally’s text database to receive future promotional offers. Entrants must indicate that they have read, accept, and agree to be bound by these Official Rules. Limit one (1) entry per person for the Sweepstakes Entry Period via Online Microsite entry method.
Mail-in Entry Method: If you wish to enter without sending a Text Message or going Online, neatly hand-print your first and last name, street address (no P.O. Boxes), city, state, zip code, email address (optional), age and the location of your favorite Checkers/Rally’s Restaurant on a plain 3"x5" piece of paper (“Mail-in Entry") and mail your Mail-in Entry in a #10 business-size envelope, with sufficient postage affixed, to: Frank's RedHot & Checkers/Rally’s Big Game 52 Sweepstakes Entry c/o ADROC Productions, Inc., 1454 W. Willow Street Chicago, IL 60642. Limit one Mail-in Entry per outer mailing envelope and a maximum of two (2) Mail-in entries per person for the Sweepstakes Entry Period. All entries submitted by the Mail-in Entry Method must be postmarked by November 27, 2017 and must be received by December 4, 2017 to be eligible.
Entry into this Sweepstakes does not constitute entry into any other Sweepstakes. You understand that by participation in this Sweepstakes via Text Message, Online or Mail-In, if you are a potential winner, the Sponsor may contact you via text message/mobile phone call (which will be subject to the charges pursuant to your carrier's rate plan), email or daytime phone, respectively, as provided at time of entry. It is your sole responsibility to notify the Sponsor in writing if you change your Account. Multiple participants are not permitted to share the same mobile phone or email account. In order for the entry to be valid, you may be charged standard text and data messaging rates for text messages sent and received from your mobile device according to the terms and conditions in your Customer Agreement with Mobile Carrier.
No purchase, payment or entry fee necessary to participate. Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for entries received that are unintelligible, incomplete, incorrect, misdirected, received in a damaged or corrupted file, lost, late, ripped, illegible or postage due mail or are not submitted by the entry methods outlined above. Entries that do not comply with these Official Rules will not be eligible.
Proof of transmission (such as a “confirming" message in a text or email) of the Sweepstakes entry does not constitute proof of submission/delivery. Proof of mailing does not constitute proof of delivery to serve as a Sweepstakes entry. All eligible Text Message and Online entries must be submitted according to these Official Rules no later than 11:59:59 PM Eastern Standard Time on November 26, 2017. All eligible mail-in entries must be postmarked by November 27, 2017 and received by December 4, 2017. An entry will not be considered complete if the entrant’s Text Message or Online entry has not been received by the deadline noted above, even if the entrant initiated sending the entry before that time. By entering in the Sweepstakes, all entrants agree to abide by these Official Rules, which are final and binding on all matters pertaining to this Sweepstakes and cannot be challenged or appealed. Each Online entry submitted must be manually key stroked and manually entered by the individual entrant; automated and/or repetitive electronic submission of entries (including but not limited to entries made using any script, macro, bot or Sweepstakes service) will be disqualified and transmissions from these or related email or IP addresses may be blocked.
Any individual who attempts to enter, or in the sole discretion of Sponsor is suspected of submitting entries in excess of the disclosed maximum, by any means, including but not limited to establishing multiple Text or Online accounts, will be disqualified from participation in this Sweepstakes. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email or mobile phone accounts. In the event of a dispute as to any entry, the authorized account holder of the email address or the text-messaging capable Device used to enter will be deemed to be the entrant. The "authorized account holder" of an email address or mobile phone, is the natural person assigned an email address or mobile phone number by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses and mobile phone numbers for the domain associated with the submitted address. Otherwise, the "authorized account holder" of a Device is the natural person in whose name the Device has been issued and the services are billed. Potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder. If more than one person is shown as a responsible party, then the first-named person will be deemed the Authorized Account Holder unless the individuals on the account otherwise agree. Administrator’s determination of the winner in case of a dispute will be final and binding. It is the sole responsibility of the entrant to notify the Sponsor in writing if the entrant changes his or her email address, mobile phone account or mailing address during the Sweepstakes Period. All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned.
Entries not complying with these Official Rules are subject to disqualification at Sponsor's sole discretion. No correspondence regarding Entries will be entered into with entrants.4) ODDS OF WINNING/NOTIFICATION OF GRAND, FIRST AND SECOND PRIZE WINNERS:
The random drawing, to determine one (1) Grand Prize winner, ten (10) First Prize winners and one hundred (100) Second Prize winners, will be conducted on or about December 12, 2017 among all eligible entries received by ADROC, an independent judging organization whose decisions are final and binding on all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. Odds of winning any Prize will depend upon the total number of eligible entries received via Text and Online Microsite by 11/26/17 and received by Mail-In by 12/4/17. Potential Winners are subject to eligibility verification and compliance with these Official Rules. The potential Grand Prize Winner will be required to complete, notarize and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability/Travel Release and where lawful, a Publicity Release along with the IRS Form W-9 (collectively, the "Release Forms") within seven (7) days of notification of winning the Prize. Failure to return Release Forms timely, or if Prize notification is returned as non-deliverable, or if potential Winner is found not to be eligible or not in compliance with these Official Rules, may result in disqualification with an alternate Grand Prize Winner selected in accordance with these Official Rules.
Failure to complete and return the documents in the time noted or if prize notification is undeliverable will result in disqualification, and an alternate Grand Prize winner will be selected and notified. Upon disqualification, no compensation will be awarded. If potential winner is a minor under the law of his/her jurisdiction of residence (residents of Nebraska and Alabama must be 19 years of age or older and residents of Mississippi must be at least 21) at the time of entry, his or her respective parent or guardian may be required to execute an Affidavit acknowledging, confirming and consenting to the Liability/Travel Release and where legal, a Publicity Consent document as well as being responsible for all financial obligations, as noted below, in order to accept the prize on behalf of the winner. If parent or guardian is unavailable to execute this document, the winner will not receive the prize. Such parent or legal guardian would also be required to accompany minor winner on trip.
First and Second Prize winners may be required to complete and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability/ Release and where lawful, a Publicity Release within seven (7) days of notification of winning the Prize. Failure to return Release Form timely, or if Prize notification is returned as non-deliverable, or if Winner is found not to be eligible or not in compliance with these Official Rules, may result in disqualification with an alternate First or Second Prize Winner selected in accordance with these Official Rules.5) Prises
Grand Prize: One (1): A four day, three night trip for Winner and guest to Minneapolis, MN on February 2, 2018 that includes: round trip coach airline tickets for two people from major U.S. gateway airport closest to Winner’s residence; four day, three night hotel accommodations (1 room, double occupancy for February 2, 2018 - February 5, 2018); and the following scheduled VIP events: Cocktail dinner reception with a VIP guest on 2/2/18; Two (2) tickets to a VIP dinner event on 2/3/18 and a VIP Sports party on 2/4/18. Ride sharing credits will be provided between hotel and airport and other ground transportation will be provided between hotel and the various VIP events, Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of Grand Prize package: $18,100. Any difference between actual value and ARV stated herein will not be awarded. The winner shall bear all risk of loss or damage to their travel voucher/airline tickets/VIP event tickets included as part of the Prize package, as noted above, after it has been delivered. The VIP events noted above are subject to change.
Actual value of trip may vary based on point of departure and dates of travel. Certain travel restrictions may apply. If winner resides within a 200 mile radius of host city, ground transportation may be provided in lieu of air transportation and no compensation or substitution will be provided for difference in prize value. Grand Prize Winner and guest will be required to travel together on the dates specified by the travel itinerary. Travel arrangements will be made by the Administrator who may need to determine the airline and flight itinerary in its sole discretion. Any changes made to trip itinerary after the trip is booked will be at the expense of the winner. No refund or compensation will be made in the event of any expenses incurred by winner (such as hotel accommodations, meals, ground transportation) as a result of the cancellation or delay of any flight except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. Travel and accommodations are subject to availability. Travel is subject to the terms and conditions set forth in this Sweepstakes, and those set forth by the travel agent’s airline carrier of choice as detailed in the passenger ticket contract. The Winner and his/her travel companion are responsible for providing government issued photo identification in order to travel by air as well as travel insurance (and all other forms of insurance) that they may wish to obtain (at their own expense) and hereby acknowledge that the Sponsor has not and will not obtain or provide travel insurance or any other form of insurance. Should any portion of the prize be canceled, postponed or in any way abbreviated, the Sponsor shall have no liability or further obligation to the Winner other than to supply the unaffected portion of the prize. The Sweepstakes Entities, and/or any other relevant party, reserve the right to remove or to deny entry to any event, venue or activity by Winner and/or guest who engages in disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person at any point during the trip. Sponsor makes no representations of any kind concerning the appearance, safety, or performance of any part of the Prize. Prize is non-transferable, non-assignable and will be accepted “AS IS”. Cash cannot be substituted for any part of the Grand Prize unless otherwise at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. Unused VIP event tickets cannot be refunded or exchanged for cash value or substitute tickets or applied towards tickets for any subsequent years. No responsibility is assumed by Sweepstakes Entities for any cancelled rescheduled, delayed or postponed portion of the prize.
Grand Prize Winner will be responsible for all taxes and income taxes (federal, state and local) and all other expenses not otherwise specified herein related to acceptance and use of the Prize. All prize details are at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. As required by law, for any prize over $600, the Grand Prize Winner is required to furnish his or her social security number that will be used only for the purpose of reporting the Winner’s prize earnings to the Internal Revenue Service. A 1099 Miscellaneous Tax Form will be issued to Grand Prize winner for the value of the Prize for the 2018 tax year.
First Prize: Ten (10) Frank’s RedHot Yeti-Tundra 45 + Frank’s RedHot Schwag Pack: T-shirt, Koozie, Bottle Opener and Stainless Steel Water Bottle. ARV: $460 each.
Second Prize: One hundred (100) Frank's RedHot Schwag Pack: T-shirt, Koozie, Bottle Opener and Stainless Steel Water Bottle. ARV: $24 each.
Total ARV of all prizes available to be awarded: $25,100.
Substitution of First and Second Prizes will not be allowed, except as expressly provided in these Official Rules or otherwise at the sole discretion of the Sponsor who may award a prize of equal or comparable value. Any photographs of the First and Second Prizes in promotional materials are for illustrative purposes only. Actual details and components of the Prizes awarded may differ from the Prizes being advertised.
6) CONDUCT: This Sweepstakes is subject to all federal, state and local laws/regulations. By entering this Sweepstakes, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor and/or the judges that shall be final and binding in all respects. Failure to comply with these Official Rules may result in disqualification. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual suspected of tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes; or to be acting in any manner deemed by Sponsor to be in violation of the Official Rules. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY A USER OR ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE, CELLULAR SERVICE OR ANY SOCIAL MEDIA, OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES AND COSTS (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ATTORNEYS’ FEES) FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. SPONSOR’S FAILURE TO ENFORCE ANY TERM OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES SHALL NOT CONSTITUTE A WAIVER OF THAT OR ANY OTHER PROVISION.
7) LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: Sweepstakes Entities, assume no responsibility or liability for (a) any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, or for any faulty, failed, garbled or jumbled electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries at any point in the operation of this Sweepstakes; (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Sweepstakes; (d) inaccessibility or unavailability of the Internet or mobile phone service or any combination thereof, or; (e) any injury or damage to participant’s or to any other person's electronic device which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the Sweepstakes or download any materials in the Sweepstakes. If for any reason an entrant's entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant's sole remedy is another entry in the Sweepstakes, if it is possible. No more than the stated quantities of one (1) Grand, ten (10) First and one hundred (100) Second Prizes will be awarded. In the event that technical, programming or any other reasons cause more than the designated quantities of the Grand, First and Second Prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the designated quantities of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned for reasons which may include without limitation, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, then Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes in whole or in part, and hold a random drawings for the prize from among all non-suspect eligible entries received as of the termination date. The Sponsor will not be responsible for acts of God, dangerous weather conditions, acts of terrorism, civil disturbances, work stoppage or any other matters beyond the Sponsor's reasonable control (each a “Force Majeure" event) that may cause the cancellation or postponement of the Sweepstakes.
8) ENTRANT RELEASES: All entrants, as a condition of entry into the Sweepstakes, agree to release officers, directors and employees of The French's® Food Company LLC, Checkers Drive-In Restaurants, Inc., ADROC Productions, Inc., and each of their respective parent, subsidiary and affiliated companies, distributors, suppliers, printers, application developers, advertising, promotional and judging agencies or other persons engaged in the development, production or distribution of materials for this Sweepstakes, from and against any and all liability, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages, or losses to persons or property which may be sustained in connection with accessing the Sweepstakes page; submitting an entry or otherwise participating in any aspect of the Sweepstakes; the receipt, ownership, use, misuse or non-use of the Grand, First or Second Prizes awarded; preparing for, participating in or traveling to and/or from any prize-related activity, or any human, typographical or other inadvertent error in these Official Rules or the announcement of offering of prize. Sponsor makes no representations or warranties of any kind concerning the appearance, safety, or performance of prize. Except for residents of Tennessee and wherever else prohibited by law, the Winner grants to Sponsor the right to print, publish, broadcast and use the winner’s name, city, state, biographical information, entry, prize information, voice, image, photograph or other likeness and statements related to prize acceptance/use, for public relations/promotional/media events about the Sweepstakes along with any other related advertising purposes, as may be determined by Sponsor, in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity, including but not limited to social media, online, print, radio and television, without compensation unless prohibited by law. Acceptance of prize irrevocably grants to Sweepstakes Entities the right to use any recordings/Photographs/Videos resulting from these public relations/promotional/media events. Sponsor reserves the right to conduct a background check on Grand Prize winner. In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between statements contained in any Sweepstakes-related materials, and terms and conditions stated in the Official Rules, the Official Rules shall prevail, govern and control and the discrepancy will be resolved in Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion.
9) WINNERS’ LIST: You may request the names of the Grand and First Prize Winners by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope by 11/26/17 to: Frank’s RedHot & Checkers/Rally’s Big Game 52 Sweepstakes Winners c/o ADROC Productions, Inc., 1454 W. Willow Street Chicago, IL 60642.
10) DISPUTES: Entrant agrees that: (i) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for New Jersey or the appropriate New Jersey State Court; (ii) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (iii) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and/or consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of New Jersey.
11) SPONSOR/ADMINISTRATOR: Sponsor: The French’s Food Company LLC, 4 Mill Ridge Lane Chester, New Jersey 07930
Administrator: ADROC Productions, Inc., 1454 W Willow Street Chicago, IL 60642.
12) OFFICIAL RULES: The Official Rules will be available at: www.WinqsSweeps.com throughout the Sweepstakes Entry Period.
All trademarks, service marks, trade names, product names and logos appearing in advertising materials are the property of their respective owners.